Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

Root [T-Mobile] (T-Mobile) S4 Roms

***Mod Note** These are links to roms for your devices, not the work of the OP, william1964**

DARTHSTALKER S4

...REMEMBER...
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

Website: ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER S4 ☆ | VERSION 9 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | 9.23.2013 ☆ - xda-developers

FYI: Any T-Mobile rom work on our metropcs S4
======================

Insanity ROM
Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from ignorance.

WEBSITE: [ROM] Insanity V5.0 [AROMA] UPDATED 10/28/13 - xda-developers

=============================

WICKED™ v7 ROM

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from ignorance.

WEBSITE: [ROM] WICKED™ v7 [Rom Control][Aroma] Fully Customizable [9-14-13] - xda-developers

======================

BeanStalk 4.3 ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][JellyBean][4.3.1]BeanStalk 4.3.1015 10/30/2013 | AROMA | En/Esp/De/Et/Sv/Ru/Fr - xda-developers

========================================

SUperNatural ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][4.2.2][9/23/13]SUperNatural NATIVE CALL_RECORDING Nexus UI.sounds - xda-developers

====================================

Infamous Open Kang ROM

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

WEBSITE: [ROM][4.3.1] Infamous Open Kang Project - Oct 30, 2013 - xda-developers

==========================================

Illusion v2.5 ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][S4][TMO][4.3] Illusion v2.5 - 8|25|13 - xda-developers

============================================

ReVolt JB ROM

WEBSITE:[ROM][JB 4.3][AOKP/CM10.2/PA] ReVolt JB jfltetmo [ALPHA][MultiUser+Hybrid+PIE] - xda-developers

Related:

#1 william1964, Nov 3, 2013
Thanks William for bringing the links to this side of town

#2 mike28, Nov 3, 2013
check out the IOKP 4.4 kitkat rom.... not a lot of customizing unless you install Xposed. But the benefits of kitkat. IOKP has real good battery if you leave google now/voice off. better than any of the other 4.4 ports i've seen.
it's the Jamison Rom...
they install from a clean wipe in CWM using install from zip.
don't forget Gapps.
and myself AF, Jamison, and the devs of the Roms aren't responsible if you break your device flashing.
[Q & A] Infamous Open Kang Project, All SUPPORTED DEVICES - Page 3 - Infamous Open Kang Project - IOKP - Infamous Development
enjoy.

#3 cocokasper, Jan 5, 2014
I have a T-mobile s4 that is unlocked. My service is through at&t. However my app folder and other icons still say T-mobile. How can I change that so they are for at&t? Im sure theres a rom to download somewhere but after installing that rom will my phone still be unlocked so I can use other sim cards?

#4 lanceindep, Feb 14, 2014
these are all modded roms, that you must flash using a custom recovery. These roms will not lock (unroot) your device.

#5 cocokasper, Mar 21, 2014