Motorola Moto X Pure Edition Forum

Best Rooted Rom - Motorola Moto X Pure Edition

I've ran True Pure on one of my XPE's since I bought it. For me it has been very stable. Stock 6.0 deodexed.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x-style/development/rom-trupurex-fast-smooth-t3237155
Currently running plain stock rooted on second XPE with just a add blocker.

#2 Jfalls63, Mar 4, 2017
That's what i have, and i guess i need to reinstall it and just do completely stock, because it's been buggy. Rebooting the phone, and some apps have crashed. Obviously symptoms of a rooted phone, but wanted to ask if anyone had experienced rebooting?

#3 ironfuturist, Mar 4, 2017
With True Pure, I mostly kept all the stock options in the Aroma installer including the stock kernel. Flashed Xposed and installed Gravity Box. Haven't had a single glitch related to the ROM.
Have been tempted to try some of the 7.1 roms but like staying mostly stock

#4 Jfalls63, Mar 4, 2017
Nice. I'll have to try that. I've been tempted to try the 7.1 roms as well. Lemme know what you find.

#5 ironfuturist, Mar 4, 2017
Day 2 on AICP and so far no glitches or reboots. Everything I have tried works. I'll report back after a week and let you know the battery life or if any problems pop up.

#6 Jfalls63, Mar 18, 2017
Awesome thanks, because if all works. I'm going to backup and load it. If you could shoot me the guides so i can go step for step.

#7 ironfuturist, Mar 18, 2017
https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x-style/development/rom-aicp-clark-xt1575-t3222868?nocache=1
I just followed instructions listed.
First time using a nightly build. Updated twice thru OTA update.

#8 Jfalls63, Mar 18, 2017
Still no hitches or glitches. Haven't noticed any difference in battery life between this rom and stock. Think I'll stick with it for a while.

#9 Jfalls63, Mar 25, 2017
Thanks. I'll have to check this out. How's the google assistant?

#10 ironfuturist, Mar 25, 2017
Have never used it. Pretty much a minimalist when I set up my phones. Less is better.

#11 Jfalls63, Mar 25, 2017